Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Movies seen, movies coming

Here's a list with the year's movies I'm most excitedly expecting, or for that matter, these that I already saw. For these three, the excitement isn't over, I found them all great and I'm even eager to see them again. But with a look at the rest of the list, you can see that there seem to be so interesting months ahead, that there'll be no need for reseeing so recent movies. There's going to be plenty of new stuff to watch, enjoy and talk about..

The sad fact is that I'm able to know the release date for almost none of them here in Greece, except of course of the likes of The Da Vinci Code, with its international premiere in May. So there's patience required to be added to excitement. Not an easy thing.

Good Night and Good Luck
Jarhead
Munich


SYRIANA
V for Vendetta
The Da Vinci Code
A SCANNER DARKLY
The Good Shepherd
ZODIAC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home